With cosmetic procedures gaining popularity, many clinics are purchasing fat-freezing machines. However, the variety of options in the market can be confusing. Worry not because this guide covers everything you need to know to buy the best cryolipolysis machine.
Skin type and amount of fat
It is crucial to know the skin type before purchasing cryolipolysis machines and deciding on what machine would be best for your clients. Skin types are of 4 classes: oily, normal, dry or combination. Oily skin is characterised by increased sebum (oil) production on the face, whereas dry skin has less sebum production than other types. Normal skin falls somewhere in between these two extremes, while the combination is a mixture of both oily and dry characteristics. Most treatment providers ensure that they have machines for all skin types.
A machine with an excellent ergonomic design is comfortable to use and easy to clean, making it an excellent investment for anyone who must work with the device. You’ll also want to look for cryolipolysis machines designed with comfort in mind. It should be lightweight enough that your clients don’t get tired while using it and have adjustable features so you can set it up at just the right height for your body type. If there is more than one user of this equipment, ensure all their needs are considered when purchasing a cryolipolysis machine.
A good ergonomic design will also be safe! This is important because some of these machines produce extremely cold temperatures, which could cause frostbite or other serious injuries if not handled properly. Some devices even come equipped with sensors that will shut them down if they’re left unattended for too long. This feature prevents accidents from occurring due to negligence on behalf of the operator (or users).
Energy consumption is an essential factor to consider when purchasing a cryolipolysis machine. Energy consumption is measured in Joules, the unit used to measure power and heat transfer. The higher the Joule rating, the more powerful the device will be. It’s also important to note that many cheaper models have lower Joule ratings and may not produce as effective results as pricier models. The more powerful your cryolipolysis machine is, the faster it can freeze fat cells and kill them off, so you’ll see results sooner!
- Check the manufacturer’s website.
- Look at the reviews, both positive and negative.
- Check out their history as a company.
- Make sure they have an extensive warranty.
The cooling system is one of the most important components of cryolipolysis machines. It cools and preserves body fat, so you must choose a machine with an effective cooling system.
- If you want to minimise the risk of developing an infection or scarring, choose a machine with a fast cooling process.
- A machine that can produce temperatures as low as -30°C (or lower) will allow you to freeze your fat faster. However, this may not be necessary if your client’s goal is simply to lose weight by reducing body fat rather than freezing it until later use.
- If possible, find out how long it takes for the operator to set up cryolipolysis machines before using them on patients—this will give you an idea about how much time is needed for preparation beforehand.