Utilizing the PDF format ensures that the layout and formatting remain the same on all devices. It’s more secure than other formats and has an extremely small size. There will be occasions that you have to convert several Word document to PDF. Clique aqui five easy ways of using batch conversion to Batch conversion of Word into PDF.
Method 1. Batch Convert Word to PDF using PDFelement Pro
We strongly suggest using Adobe PDFelement Professionalto convert Word documents to PDF, if you’re an Windows user. The steps for converting Word documents to PDF, in batch form are extremely simple. Follow the steps in the following:
Step 1. Download and launch PDFelement Pro.
The first step in the best way to convert batch Word into PDF, is downloading PDFelement Pro. After installing it, you can open it and select ‘ Create PDF to start your Word to PDF batch conversion.
Step 2. Batch Convert Word to PDF
After clicking ‘ Create PDF Choose All the Word documents you want to convert, and then select ‘ Open‘. It will start the process of batch-converting Word in PDF.
Save the Files
Click on the word ‘ File on the upper left of the toolbar. Select from the ” Save‘ option. Select ‘ Save‘ once more on the pop-up window. The word files you saved have been converted to PDFs.
Optional: Consolidate Multiple Word Files to create a single PDF
Select ‘ Home‘ > ‘ Combine Files Click ‘ Add Files and click ‘ Next‘ to merge multiple Word Files into a single PDF.
Method 2. Batch convert Word to PDF using the PDF Creator application for Mac
If you’re running the Mac, iSkysoft PDF Creator is a powerful batch converter that can be used for Word into PDF converts. It offers a low-cost solution to create and edit PDFs with ease. It is also possible to use iSkysoft PDF Creator to function as an alternative Word conversion tool for PDF.
The Key Features in iSkysoft The PDF Creator
- Converts Word files to PDF and batch converts several documents at a time.
- In addition, it produces PDFs that work with all PDF programs as well as all MS Office suites.
- Most MS Office versions MS Office are compatible, like 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.
- It’s easy to use, quick to install, and allows you to convert a variety of Word documents simultaneously.
- It creates high-quality PDF documents that maintain the original formatting.
Step 1. Start iSkysoft the PDF Creator on Mac
Download and open iSkysoft PDF Creator on Mac.
Step 2. Import Word Files
Choose the “Add Files button to upload to your Word files. If your Word documents are stored in one folder , then you’ll need to select the ‘ add folder option. Another method to import your word files is dropping them by dragging them into the application.
Begin Batch Converting Word to PDF
Select the ” Make click to initiate the process of converting Word in to PDF. Once the conversion process is complete you can open the final PDF files and save them to the location you prefer to your Mac.
Method 3. Batch Convert Word to PDF using Web Tool
- Step 1: Go to the website by visiting hipdf.com. On the homepage, you’ll be able to see the ” Convert button located on the toolbar at the top.
- Step 2. Click the Word into PDF option and choose the number of Word documents on your computer as you like.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘ CHOOSE FILE Click the ‘CHOOSE FILE’ button, and let the process of conversion to complete. When the conversion process is completed, the PDF files will be downloaded instantly. Then, you can sign up to batch convert Word to PDF.
Method 4. Batch Convert Word to PDF using Adobe Acrobat
- Step 1: Save all Word documents you would like to convert into one folder.
- Step 2. Open Adobe Acrobat, and then select ‘ Create PDF to start the batch conversion Word to PDF in the process.
- Step 3: Select ‘ Multiple Files and then click ‘ Create Multiple PDF Files‘. After that, click ‘ Next‘.
- Step 4: Upload Word documents by clicking the browse button, then click to ‘ OK‘. Select the output directory and then click ‘ OK‘ to begin this process of batch Word Conversion to PDF.